Saturday 6 December 2014

Style in the City - Hello Abu Dhabi!

For this week's Style in the City I thought I would give you a brief recap of my first week here in Abu Dhabi. 

This week we have moved into our villa, unpacked almost 300 boxes, enrolled my son into nursery, employed a full time housemaid, went to see the Formula 1 practise sessions, had a manicure and finished everything off nicely with a champagne brunch! Welcome to Abu Dhabi! Phew...no wonder I'm exhausted!

Anyway, this was my week's highlights,

The perfect "selfie" outfit mirror...

The mountain of clothes, bags and shoes I'm still busy organising!


Outfit of the week...

Our Christmas tree...

Two of my favourite things...champagne and Chanel!

A breathtaking Christmas tree...

Formula 1

The beautiful Arabian sunset...

The entrance to the Golf Club.

This beautiful Christmas tree against the Arabic decor...

Don't forget to check back next Saturday when I go exploring the shopping malls...I only need to decide which one to go to first!

You can also follow me on Instagram for daily updates.













No comments:

Post a Comment