Tuesday 31 March 2015

Style and the City - March Glamour

Welcome to March! Another month filled with fabulous fashion. Here's what I got up to...what I wore, bought and what I did.

I bought these Manolo Blahnik inspired shoes at Vinnci - a Malaysian shoe store and I absolutely love them! They make the perfect statement and could possibly be my favourite purchase this month!
I wore this outfit to a fashion meeting. This is one of my favourite looks this month...The sleeveless jacket I'm wearing is from Judith Hobby Clothing - obsessed!
I love my new hair and this necklace and matching earrings from Parfois.
Moda Africa is my latest venture...its a fashion agency representing African Fashion Designers and introducing them to the Middle East. For more information please visit our Facebook page Moda Africa
A few of my favourite things this month...the flattering printed swimming costume that a got for an absolute bargain, the gold/perpex pointed flats - THE shoe of the season, my kiddies at Yas Marina Circuit testing out a proper racing car and our back garden - filled with toys, a jumping castle, a paddling pool and lots of laughter and happiness!
Celebrating Mother's Day this month...my most treasured gift was the handmade card form my son. Loved the stiletto traffic light on yellow, cautioning me perhaps??? The carnival dancer at brunch, my leopard print nails and the Cinderella Jimmy Choo shoes on display in honour of the movie.
Some of my favourite outfits this month...
My complete happiness...
Events this month...the launch of ValleyDez Boutique SS'15 collection and my Easter egg...
Guilty pleasures...Vogue Cafe, Dior, Manolo Blahnik and Stiletto Drive! A girl can dream right?
Some couture and Karl...
More guilty pleasures...pedicures, lattes, magazines, shopping, shoes and handbags!
Bling...the bottom left necklace my grandmother gave my daughter. Im borrowing it...
Some of my favourite looks - Part 1...
Part 2...
Shoes...beautiful shoes!
The Cinderella exhibition at Level Shoe District at the Dubai Mall.
What I'm working on...
Some of my favourite Cinderella shoes...especially the middle ones...from Jimmy Choo.
The kind of vault I would like to break into!
Crazy, mad shoes from the designers who design for Lady Gaga and Alexander McQueen.
The ValleyDez SS'15 Collection launch.
What I wore to the ValleyDez SS'15 Collection launch.
Casual glamour in silk printed pants...
Sparkly flats, my printed clutch and a polkadot dress made the perfect combination for Mother's Day brunch.
Another month done and dusted! Lets see what April brings...

1 comment:

  1. Realy awesome designer clothes.. there are many designer clothes like these that can make you look much better like Indian Sarees, Salwar Kameez and Lehenga Cholis for Fashion models in india.

    ReplyDelete