Sunday 17 May 2015

Weekly Fashion News - Paris...

Paris is always a good idea...I'm on my way to Paris tonight as part of my 40th birthday gift from my husband, but also doing a little bit of work sourcing an amazing designer based in Paris for our new fashion business - win/win right? So, I thought it would be perfect and very suited taking a look at Paris fashion and what the Parisian fashionista wears. 


What to pack? The mood in Paris is much more elegant and romantic...think Valentino and Maison Margiela, the romantic bohemian vibe...but more sophisticated.

How to dress? Modern, sensual, sophisticated and classic...this is what I think of when I think of Paris - dark skinny jeans, pointy flats, silk camisoles and a smart jacket with red lips, classic gold, rose gold or silver jewellery and a well kept manicure.


And thats it...easy as un, deux, trois! 

Au revoir...
(All images courtesy of Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment