Thursday 26 September 2013

It's all about ME!



My name is Antoinette Chorlton and yes I’m a shopaholic and addicted to fashion! I’m not a slave to fashion but I follow all the latest trends and runway shows and consider Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire and Elle magazine my closest confidants!

I’m South African, from Cape Town and I am married to an Englishman, we have 2 beautiful children, a 2.5-year-old boy and a 4-week-old girl!

I’m a wife, mommy, daughter, friend and Fashion Stylist. In my “previous” life – before marriage and children – I lived in Dubai and worked at Emirates Airline as a flight attendant for 10 years! This was a great time in my life and I was so fortunate to travel and see the world and off course shop in all the shopping capitals! I blame Emirates for starting my fashion obsession! This is also where I met my gorgeous husband and my life changed forever…for the better!

In January we moved to Brisbane and my fashion career really started! I fulfilled my lifelong passion of becoming a fashion stylist and completed my Diploma in Fashion Styling. I started Glamour on the Go, and am the Fashion Blogger for Love Republic Magazine and the rest is history.

Every week I will bring you fashion trends and take you on a fashion journey through my weekly blogs! Come along for the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment