Thursday 16 October 2014

WEEKLY FASHION TREND…WEDGES


I love wedges...they are my go-to shoes in summer! 

They give you that extra lift while still being comfortable plus they are a great alternative to heels. No wardrobe is complete without at least one of the above styles...tan wedges literally go with everything, nude wedges will lengthen your legs, black ones are classic, leopard print is a neutral and the metallic wedges are a glam option for evening!

I have just given you 5 great reasons to try the wedge for summer...trust me, they are stylish, fashionable and glamorous with the added bonus of being mommy friendly too!



3 comments:

  1. I love all of these but just wish they weren't quite as high, I'd probably break my neck if I wore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many wedges now come in midi or mid height too and they are about half the hight…which makes them a glamorous option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just got the most gorgeous tan wedges from Lillian Nai that would fit in with all these gorgeous wedges. I love them all!! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete