Saturday 6 September 2014

STYLE TIP - SALE SHOPPING...

How do I shop the sales?

I am the first to admit I'm a sucker for sale shopping! Nothing gets me into a shop faster that the bright red word SALE…I love to rummage and I love a bargain, so the prospect of 25%, 50% or even 80% off is a major attraction to me!

Just yesterday I went shopping and the bright red word attracted me into a shop…right at the back they had a section which read…nothing over $10! WHAT??? 
So off I went in search for my fabulous bargain…I rummaged and was in my element when I spotted the perfect little ensemble! A fabulous animal print camisole and skirt set with slits right up both sides in the perfect light non crease summer fabric…for $25!!! Please, please, please let them have my size…

They did! I grabbed it and raced off the to the change room…tried it on…and it just didn't look right!!! Noooooo I was screaming in my head, frantically going through everything I had in my wardrobe that will look fabulous with it trying to convince myself I need this outfit cause its on SALE and just $25!
Sound familiar? How many times have you stood in a change room trying to convince yourself that something looks fabulous just cause its on SALE???

I know its hard but this is the Golden Rule of SALE shopping - 

Only buy on SALE if you really love it, if it's the right size and fits you perfect! Don't just get it because it's on sale. We all love a good bargain, but make sure you separate the good from the not so good, and walk away with the best of the best of what is on SALE!!!

Images courtesy of Pinterest








No comments:

Post a Comment