Monday 22 September 2014

WEEKLY FASHION TREND - MULES...







Mules...the shoes not the animal, are a huge trend for the upcoming season! There are quite a few varieties and shapes to choose from. Pointy toe stilettos being the most popular, you also get them in round toe options with a chunkier heel and wedges. Personally I prefer the round toe version with the chunkier heel as I feel they are more versatile and wearable suited to my lifestyle...(my mommy lifestyle). They don't look that great with a short skirt or dress, but work great with pants, jeans, leather pants and maxi skirts or dresses...I'm in love with mine that I got at Target this weekend on sale for $32! This is one trend you can be comfortable and stylish in - kind of the new wedge.





2 comments:

  1. I love a good Mule. I have a pair from the last time they were around and I'm looking forward to wearing them again. How gorgeous is that blue pair!! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete