Wednesday 29 October 2014

Style Tip - Crop tops

Can you wear crop tops past a certain age?


Image courtesy of Pinterest
I'm not keen on showing my midrif at all...in fact I don't even like wearing sheer tops! And I don't wear bikinis either since I've had my kids...
I think it's safe to say that I did not embrace this trend at all or even consider it till a few days ago...

If like me you have a "mommy belly" or a "jelly belly" and don't want any flesh exposed, but still want to jump on the fashion bandwagon...there are a few options to wear the crop top...
Wear it layered over a floaty longer top, or find a loose fitted boxy shape that sits right on the waist line of your pants, jeans or skirt, wear it slouchy and what ever you do not wear a fitted bra crop top unless that mutton dressed as lamb look is what you going for...

Another good option is to wear it under a classic jacket or even a smart denim jacket. Always keep is classy and leave the teenagers to do what they do best...
The above look is the perfect example of how to wear the crop top without showing too much flesh and keeping it stylish, glamorous and most importantly fashionable!



No comments:

Post a Comment