Saturday 28 February 2015

Style in the City - February Glamour

In this month's Style in the City, I will show you what I got up to...February was very busy and went by sooooo fast! This year seems to be in full, flying force now!

This sign is at the entrance to my new, favourite, local beauty salon Tips and Toes...a great way to start the month!
I wore this floral dress and nude Jimmy Choo's to the Bubbalicious brunch at The Westin with some great friends and all our kids!
This is what I wore to "Highjack our kitchen" with Kelly Lundberg at her Absolutely Fabulous dinner party at the Urban
Kitchen in Dubai. This dress is from Judith Hobby Clothing and just amazing! I love her stuff...a great designer I will be shopping from regularly. Find her at Judith Hobby Clothing
I wore this sequin jumpsuit to date night one night at the Viceroy Hotel at the Yas Marina Circuit. I bought it on sale at Express for a bargain! My shoes are from Kmart at a steal too...
This dress is from Michelle Ludek, my absolute favourite SA designer and also a good friend. I wore this to celebrate a friend's birthday at the British Club in Abu Dhabi and paired it with another gorgeous pair of Jimmy Choo shoes and my Christian Siriano clutch I picked up at Payless for a bargain!
These are just a few of my favourite shoes I wore this month...
This is where I spent most of my time...from top to bottom - my closet, my office, my bedroom.
These are a few things I've been working on this month - AFWD, men's fashion, spring fashion, GOTG and Chanel...
Busy planning my trip to Paris with my Mommy in May and scored tickets to a private salon fashion show at Galeries Lafayette. Can't wait!!!
What I wore...
Absolutely Fabulous dinner party with Kelly Lundberg at the Urban Kitchen in Dubai. The menu was designed by Kelly and totally fashionable!
I'm currently working with AFWD - Africa Fashion Week Dubai 2015. These are some of my inspirations.
Some of this months "retail therapy"...
I attended this fabulous fashion event with Image Events and Model Agency at The Westin Hotel and had a great evening of gorgeous fashion where I met the very talented, award winning Irish Designer Marion Murphy Cooney. I bought a gorgeous cape dress from her and she is custom making me a stunning outfit...watch this space! I walked away with a mystery discount card from House of Fraser that I still need to spend...winner!
Selfies...
I did a Spring/Summer 2015 Trends and Fashion talk for Real Housewives of Abu Dhabi and this is what I wore. I added a pop of colour with my sunshine yellow bag - one of the must-have colours of the season!
More sequins and bling for a night out!
Yes...more shoes! It's hard to pick just a few of my favourites...
Me and my princess girl blowing kisses...plus a few other cool things.
My Monkey Moo trying on Mommy's "balance shoes" to give him extra "super powers", together with Chanel, Marc Jacobs in arabic and Alexander McQueen...
My latest haircut, which I love!!! And all my "nails" this month...

Gosh I have been busy! 
I hope you enjoyed having a peek into my life...behind the scenes its not all glamour...its the reality of being a mommy with two young kiddies that need all my attention and certainly keep me looking and feeling very much Glamour on the Go!

Remember for more fashion inspiration keeping coming back. Here's to another glamour month ahead! Till the end of March, keep up with Glamour on the Go!

8 comments:

  1. Love everything, especially the shoes.. you would love my other brand The Cult List.. look us up on Instagram.. our partypocket pants would look amazeballs on you and they are totally suited to the glamour Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks😉 I love your party pocket pants! I NEED a pair...how do I get them??? Especially the sparkly pocket animal print ones!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous pics! PLEASE tell me where you got the shoes that are bottom left in the array of your fave shoes - the black pointy ones with the studded straps?? I have been looking for some just like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh they are nice! They are from New Look. Your an find them online 😉

      Delete
  3. Wow! You're wardrobe must be huge! You look gorgeous. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! ☺️ Yes I don't throw much out and hold on to things...

      Delete