Saturday 7 March 2015

Weekly Fashion Trend - Lace Up Sandals

I'm obsessed...with lace up sandals! I have been for a while. 
It started with the high heel version that I'm absolutely in love with and now I have 2 black pairs and I'm lusting after a nude pair and a snake skin pair too...but I have taken it one step further! I am now also obsessed with the flat sandal version!


I already have a matt gold pair, a leopard print pair and bought some black ones today that I can't wait to wear! A great alternative to heels when I'm on mommy duty without having to sacrifice on style and glamour! I like the open toe style as it is much more summer friendly and shows off your pedicure...I wear them with jeans mostly, just because I love jeans but you can wear them with almost anything. A gorgeous, fashionable, comfortable and stylish sandal for summer!






4 comments:

  1. You have such an enviable shoe collection! love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes are my weakness and I started "collecting" them for many years now! Ha ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Yes to all!!! Love a lace up flat, bootie and gladiator x K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Plus I see gladiators are making a huge come back!

      Delete