Thursday 30 April 2015

Style in the City - April Glamour

Welcome to another month - done and dusted! I can't believe April is finished and we are starting May tomorrow! I have been super busy and have done so much! We are in the process of launching our fashion agency Moda Africa, more on that later...I attended a great 4 day Styling workshop and met Roxy Jacenko from Sweaty Betty PR and Ministry of Talent among many other things...so lets get started and I will show you the best of the month.

Roxy and I - yes I took a selfie with her!
I wore my "christmas" dress for the event with a neckpiece made especially for me from an Irish designer called Marion Murphy-Cooney.
My name somewhere...
Love this cape dress I wore to Fashion Victims from Marion Murphy-Cooney again...with my Gucci clutch an Arabic lady gave me years ago (thats another story for another day).
Some wise word from Oscar de la Renta, at his exhibition at Harvey Nichols this month.
My lovely client - before and after...
Work...
Seminars, workshops and fashion shows...
Taibo Bacar - a fashion designer from Mozambique that Moda Africa is representing.
Me, my mommy and my gorgeous husband...
My beautiful angels...
Shoes, glorious shoes! All in a day's work...
Fashion, part of my closet and work...
My styling workshop with Kelly Lundberg.
Oscar de la Renta Exhibition at Harvey Nichols. Couture up close.
Shopping and fast cars...
Some of the outfits I wore this month...


Taibo on the runway...
Thanks for sharing in my month...a snippet of my life and what I love...


No comments:

Post a Comment