Sunday 19 January 2014

SHOPPING SPREE FOR FREE!

At the start of each new year or each new fashion season we feel the need to do a wardrobe clear out…a spring clean as such.  I will ruthlessly go through my closet and throw things out only to go looking for it a few months later thinking - that will look great with such and such - and then realise I chucked it!!!

So this year I decided that for every new item I bring into my closet, something has to go…a sort of trade off. Something for something. To be honest its just too hard! Instead I decided to go shopping in my own closet…for free! I have rediscovered some fabulous finds, great treasures that were hidden in the back somewhere…each day I hunt for something different instead of just grabbing the usual outfit that's easy and within reach. I make an effort to look a bit deeper into my treasure cove and to explore my numerous options and challenge myself to come up with something unique everyday and I'm having so much fun doing it!


So I challenge you to go on a shopping spree in your own closet and dare you to come up with something different and amazing every day and before you know it you will be optimising and maximising your closet to its full potential!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying don't go shopping ever again, cause that will just be silly now won't it??? But what I am saying is explore your own closet…you might be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment