Sunday 12 January 2014

THIS MOMENT'S OBSESSIONS

When you are obsessed with something you preoccupy the mind excessively...with that obsession.


Currently I'm obsessed with perspex heels, dark berry lips, jumpsuits, major chunky necklaces and Miley Cyrus's hair...that's why a few weeks ago I took the plunge and cut my hair exactly like it...yes shaved sides and all, AND I absolutely love it!!!




Chunky necklaces started when I wanted just one piece of jewellery to focus on...I still wanted to make a statement...big earrings were not practical for me with the kids, and bangles, cuffs and rings were not really what I had in mind...so it just naturally happened and progressed to necklaces AND I absolutely love them!


 The dark berry lips are a bit of a departure for me, as I was always a nude or natural lip gloss kind of girl, but I've been transformed to a dark berry, dramatic lipstick kind of girl AND I absolutely love it!


Jumpsuits! Easy to wear, fashionable, chic and comfortable all rolled into one! Easy glamour AND...you guessed it...I absolutely love them!!!

For me, my perspex shoe obsession started with the Maison Martin Margiela collaboration with H&M and those perspex wedges...I loved them but just couldn't get my hands on them...as it seemed they were everybody's obsession at the time...and then today I spotted the most loveliest pair of perspex shoes from Target! Sold...AND I absolutely love them!


So...these items are what I excessively think about at the moment...my guilty little pleasures as chocolate is no longer an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment