Monday 3 March 2014

PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN




When you live far away from everything you grew up with...family and familiarity, you tend to look for what is familiar in your immediate surroundings and everyday life.

Everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to shop…when I'm in SA my favourite GO-TO shop is Mr Price every time! It's current with the latest trends at very affordable prices, trendy and right on Fashion!

Imagine my delight when I found out that Mr Price online delivers to Australia with free postage for oders over $50! Now that is a BARGAIN!

When my package arrived it felt like a little piece of home was delivered right to my front door, a little familiarity…





The structured shopper $25.00

Printed tapered pants $13.00

Slouchy shirt $10.50

Heart cuff $6.50

Statement T-shirt $6.50

Pointed wedge court $22.00

Bead statement necklace $10.50

Zebra printed slipper pump $6.50

http://www.mrp.com/en_au/


Mr Price online has been voted one of the best online shopping sites…with just over a week delivery to Australia and free shipping with orders over $50, you better start clicking! They also have a wide selection of children and men's fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment