Monday 24 February 2014

STYLE RESOLUTIONS

OK so we are almost at the end of February already!!!

Statistics tell us that more than 80% of people do not stick to their New Year's resolutions!!! That means most of you have already forgotten yours...However, I'm going to give you 5 easy Style Resolutions you will stick to all year round!

1. I will smarten up my act - meaning I will make the most of my outfits and ensure that I look stylish and feel beautiful every time I step out the house.




2. I will get back to nature - natural minimal make up looks much better than a caked on complexion. Some bronzer, mascara and a lipstick in a bright hue will be enough to brighten your face and your day.




3. I will take more fashion risks - step out of your comfort zone and wear something you would not normally put on or choose, it will make you feel liberated!




4. I will permit myself to shine - sequins and metallics in the day!




5. I will be more down to earth - flat shoes are so popular and fashionable right now. Embrace the thousands of options available and get comfortable, but still be Stylish, Fashionable and Glamorous!





And there you have it...do this every day and you will look good and feel your best!

As they say here in Australia "too easy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment