Tuesday 15 April 2014

CREATURE OF HABIT...

I have a few favourite beauty products that I stick to and that I consider must have's...I try and venture into new trends but always come back to the original...not clothes but my beauty and personal routine.

My hair colour is always the same, my make up routine stays the same, my nail polish is always the same colour and I hardly ever change my perfume...and I'm talking for a looong time now! I love changing up my clothes, but if I think about it I always lean towards the same styles...

Is it a case of  "if it's not broken", or do I just know what I like and what works for me???

Whatever it may be I like the familiar and like that it works for me and with me...not against me and not fighting for the love of fashion....but enhancing what I've got! Metallic eyeshadow and cat eyes were never a good look for me...I could however try the fuchsia lip...but then again pink is not my thing...bring on the vamp nails and oxblood lips, like I say "stick to what you know", so here are some of my favourites that I would like to share with you…





No comments:

Post a Comment