Saturday 12 July 2014

STOCKTAKE...

I can't believe how quick this year has gone! We are almost halfway through July! 
Gosh…after reading one of my favourite blogs www.soniastyling.com and reading her half year stocktake, I decided to do the same! So much has happened and there is still so much too happen for the rest of the year!

So, here is a fun little exercise that I'm following from Sonia…


Making: plans...


Cooking: dinner every night which is a new experience for me! Normally my husband does it...



Drinking: Coke Zero...



Reading: a few books at the moment - Tonque in Cheek, #girlboss and Heaven is for Real plus my monthly magazines!!!



Wanting: nude Valentino rock stud heels...



Looking: at fashion and trends for the upcoming summer season.



Playing: the domestic goddess...not so good at it!



Deciding: if I want to go back to work next year?



Wishing: to go to Paris..



Enjoying: my kiddies so much! Love hanging out with them!



Waiting: patiently...



Liking: chocolate and everything sweet



Wondering: what's next?



Loving: my little family and having my mom around



Pondering: about what to wear!



Considering: some "cosmetic" procedures...



Watching: The Voice



Hoping: for clarity soon....



Marvelling: at how far I've come as a mother, wife and personally in the last 18 months!



Needing: lots of love and attention....



Smelling: Chanel




Wearing: jeans




Following: my dreams...



Noticing: all the small things I have that make me happy and that I'm blessed with!



Knowing: God


Thinking: too much


Feeling: loved and blessed



Admiring: my mom



Sorting: my clothes



Buying: more clothes



Getting: excited



Bookmarking: all the blogs I love and want to read



Disliking: rude people



Opening: presents soon...



Giggling: at silly little things



Snacking: too much!



Coveting: a Celine handbag



Helping: myself come to terms with a few issues...


Hearing: my children laughing everyday!

What a fun way to get to know yourself a little better…go on give it a try and share if you dare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment