Friday 3 October 2014

STYLE TIP - TOO MUCH...

How much is too much?

Image courtesy of Pinterest
In my opinion there is no such thing as too much! The more the merrier is my motto and I'm definitely not a minimalist kind of girl...
When it comes to jewellery and accessories I say pile it on! Wear as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, add your personality.
Jewellery is the finishing touch to your outfit. I like matching sets or the complete opposite...clashing my jewellery, but still remaining in the same colour palette. I like costume jewellery and big statement pieces that are a little bit quirky and different, whether it's a necklace, earrings, a cuff or bangle or a big chunky cocktail ring - that's me! 

Find what suits you...find your personality...it might be layering long pendants or lots of bangles and bracelets...maybe a pair of classic diamond studs? Whatever you prefer...wear it, show your personality and pile it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment