Monday 6 October 2014

WEEKLY FASHION TREND - ONE COLOUR

I love this trend for summer...I have seen it last Winter/Autumn in soft greys, charcoal and winter white, but this time round its bright and colourful!
Pick a colour, any colour from the rainbow and stick to that one colour throughout your outfit...a dress in one colour and then just add your shoes and accessories in the same colour or a pants and top set is easy. I love electric blue and fuchsia pink...maybe a sunshine yellow will look great with my hair, even a punchy orange? The key is to wear the same colour throughout your outfit. Only one colour. 
You can also try this trend with soft pastels, but again, only one colour...you don't want to look like an ice cream! My pick would be a soft mint.
This trend will not only make you look fab, but also elongate your shape and frame plus brighten up 
your summer wardrobe!



2 comments:

  1. I adore mint too! I will have to give this a try :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Go and give it a try! You will look fab!

      Delete