Wednesday 9 July 2014

SHHH...IT'S A SECRET...


10 Things you didn't know about me…yes, I'm about to share!

Besides my obvious love of fashion, shoes and all things glamour…some of the things I'm about to share the people closest to me might already know…my husband, maybe my mom, some family and a select few friends…sooo here I am…this is me!


1. I used to be a flight attendant/cabin crew…for 10 years!!!

2. Im very impatient…


3. I have a slight magazine addiction…Elle, Marie Claire, Instyle, Vogue and Haper's Bazaar are always on my bedside table.

4. My favourite colours are maroon and purple.

5. I love vanilla lattes…roses and scented candles in spicy aromas…


6. I am NO domestic goddess…but I'm learning…

7. I don't like things out of place…I'm always fluffing a pillow, smoothing the bedlinen, straightening the hand towels or moving everything a centimetre here and there till its the way I want it! Slightly obsessed I know! Especially now I have small kiddies I have relaxed a little bit…only a little…

8. I'm really bad at answering my phone…really bad! I'm not much of a phone person.


9. I'm in love with Chanel…everything!

10. I'm addicted to Coke Zero, don't drink any water and not into exercise! (Not proud of this one…)


Well…this is me. The good, the not so good and a little bit bad?

What are the 10 things that define you and make you who you are? Are you brave enough to write them down? If only for yourself?

The way I see it is…I always try and add a little bit of Glamour with a touch of Style and a whole lot of Fashion to everything I do…even if I don't drink water and do it holding a Coke Zero!








No comments:

Post a Comment